About Farewell Services & Shop Online Funeral Booklets
Farewell Services has been helping people create beautiful and memorable Funeral and Memorial Booklets for many years. Helping people in Australia to create a lasting memory of their loved ones, is what we strive to do. If you are worried about the process of creating a Booklet which beautifully portrays your dearly departed? Talk to us at 1800 080 700, we are here to help as much as you need.
However, we understand, designing it yourself can actually help with the grieving process and the loss of a loved one. Using our website, you can easily design a beautiful personalised Booklet. Once completed, Farewell Services will print your high quality customised Order of Service Booklets and send it your way.
We can provide high quality:
- Funeral Order of Service Booklet
- Obituary Booklets
- Memorial Booklets
- Memorial Books for Funeral
We specialise in personalised Booklets dedicated to the memory of your loved ones. We think people should be able to choose how the want their loved ones to be remembered. Farewell Services is a company that is dedicated to helping people mourn and cope with the loss of their loved ones by creating a lasting beautiful memory.
How It Works
Farewell Services allows you to place an ORDER ONLINE 24/7. An ‘Order of Service’, Tribute cards, Bookmarks, Thank you’s, etc. The whole process requires you to pick a selection of the best photos that portray the life of your loved one. Then decide on your order of service content, which you can cut and paste into the chosen design, or you can choose from the most popular readings, hymns, psalms, and quotes available in our editor, or input your loved one’s requested wording. Then simply follow these steps:
- Choose Your Template or Submit Your Own: First off, you can pick a design of your choice from our collection of templates for your personalised Order of Service Booklet. If you can’t pick one out from our collection, you can also submit your own design to us.
- Provide Details of the Deceased: Once you’ve picked out a template, you will be asked for some details about the deceased that will be printed in the Order of Service Booklet. You can also provide details of the venue and time of the Service.
- Design Your Booklet: The template you have picked will open for you to customise every inch of the booklet as per your requirements. You can choose photographs of your own, change the page layout; edit the Order of Services page, add salutations, thanks, refreshments and wake details. Additionally, you can also insert prayers and hymns in the booklet from our database as well as any of your choice. Keep the design as is, or customise – it’s all in your hands.
- Place Your Order: Once you have finalised your design, a proof will be shown to you online, and if you prefer, you can download one also. This is a final draft before printing. You or a family member can go back in and make changes until you are happy with the final booklet. Then you can place your order. If you would like us to do any bespoke features, just let us know. Eg: Photo retouching, sharpening, extra pages, unique image sourcing etc.
- Once you have finalised the order through the shopping cart, the printing will begin and your booklets etc. will be delivered to you in the next two working days (under normal circumstances), if you need them sooner, please let us know you need a special delivery. We can deliver by express overnight bag, or you can pickup from a local Snap store, or we can delivery by hand.
- The online Order of Service Booklet is four pages A5. The Cover page has a photograph of the deceased along with details about them and/or the location and time of the Service. The Second page is typically used to place a poem, prayer, hymn or a reading or a page of photos depicting the life of the deceased. The Third page contains the Order of Service schedule for the attending family members and friends. The Final page has thanked you salutations from the family of the deceased and details of the wake.
Farewell Services has designed the process of ordering Funeral or Memorial Booklets that is easy, customised and offers complete customisation. Payment is by credit card, and your order is delivered, or you can pick it up from a local Snap store whichever you prefer.